M18. A4 Plain Dotted Thirds x 2
Landscape & portrait, one-sided. Perfect for practicing writing your child’s name, spelling words & sight words.
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia as they have found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics!
- Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
- To be used with: Non-toxic, washable markers (not whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink)
- Wipe clean with: Damp cloth or baby wipe.
- Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners
- Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
- Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. Kindy – Year 7, CEO Little Wooden Toybox
- Printed in: Perth, Western Australia
4 Years & Older, 5 years & older, 6 years & older, 7 years & older
Colour Recognition, Communication, Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Co-ordination, Handwriting, 123 ABC, Logical Thinking, Problem Solving, Shape Recognition