M17. A3 Primary Desk Guide
Similar to the A3 Pre-Primary Desk Guide, this guide is perfect for learning the alphabet, colours, shapes, writing left to right and practicing more difficult writing patterns.
Green for Go! and Red for Stop! – encouraging children to start on the left hand side of the page and write from left to right.
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia as they have found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics!
- Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
- To be used with: Non-toxic, washable markers (not whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink)
- Wipe clean with: Damp cloth or baby wipe.
- Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners
- Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
- Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. Kindy – Year 7, CEO Little Wooden Toybox
- Printed in: Perth, Western Australia
A3 Kindy Reference Guide shown below but is similar to the A3 Primary Desk Guide.
5 years & older, 6 years & older, 7 years & older
Colour Recognition, Communication, Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Co-ordination, Handwriting, 123 ABC, Logical Thinking, Problem Solving, Shape Recognition
NSW Foundation, South Australian, Victorian Modern Cursive