Letter Basics are designed right here in Perth WA to help children improve their handwriting skills in a fun and developmentally appropriate way.
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia.
Educators have repeatedly found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics while it saves them the time and hassle of laminating and the expense of printing old worksheets.
Teachers and therapists alike agree that it is imperative that children learn from a young age how to form letters correctly; allowing the formation of letters, words andsentences to flow.
For this reason the Geo Shapes range has been designed for young children and also those struggling with handwriting to practice and form good writing habits beforelearning letters.
The Letter Basics range was originally developed by Tash K after working withmany OTs and speech pathologists over the years during early intervention with her two children who have been both diagnosed with Autism.
Letter Basics are perfect homework resources for Kindy and Pre-Primary children who are beginning to write their names and learn the alphabet. Give your child a head start with their own Personalised name!
1. Choose the style – pick one of four based on your child age and needs
2. Choose the colour – Blue Ocean, Green Trucks, Pink Dogs or Red Frogs
3. Choose the font – If you’re not sure what font your school uses; we recommend that you choose the NSW Foundation font as it is widely used and closely resembles text in books.
More about letter Basics:
- Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
- To be used with: Non-toxic, washable high quality crayons (do not use whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink)
- Wipe Clean with: Paper towel, cloth or baby wipe
- Recommended for ages: 3 to 7 years and older
- Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners
- Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
- Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. Kindy – Year 7, CEO Little Wooden Toybox
- Printed in: Perth, Western Australia